Countdown To Change... Day 33


The VP debates are tomorrow!! I am so excited! I feel like a football fan and my team is going to the Super bowl. Joe Biden is so passionate when it comes to talking about the vision he and Obama have for America, and Sarah Palin..... well she needs all the prepping and studying that she can get. Im going to need her to study all the up to the last minute until the debate. Joe Biden is 2 seconds away from cursing someone out on the stage, Sarah will need to keep up. Dont get me wrong, Im not going to underestimate Sarah, but did anyone watch the Katie Couric interview with her? It was an utter mess!!
My eyes will be detached from my head and glued to my TV set tomorrow! And best believe, I will be bringing all the highlights, with my very own commentary! LOL!

0 comments: