Something New...





Hello Guys and Gals,
Well now that the election is all over and the best man won. I want to create new subjects to add to my blog. I just want to write about the random stuff and the stuff that compels me to write. So with that being said, I LOVE ART! I always have but haven't been into it like I should be. I consider myself a creative person and I have been told so throughout my life. I love abstract things; paintings, sculptures, jewelry and all things funky. So I have decided to immerse myself into the art world as much as I can. As soon as I can, I will be going to art museums again and finding out the scoop whats hot in the Phoenix art scene and other locations; LA, New York, Houston and Chicago . I want to eventually get into art dealing on the side and possibly as a career move. Wish me luck and if anyone reads this with advice or anything to look out for, please feel free to leave me comments!

1 comments:

  1. Ishea said...

    I'm looking forward to seeing what new and funky art stuff you throw up on here...