There Are Many Forms Of Art...






Greetings! As I sit in front of my computer and TV, waiting on The Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Show to come on, I start looking down at my nails, which right now are painted with black and a shimmery silver, I flash them a little smile, just letting them know that they make me happy! Then I do a "spirit fingers" dance and begin to write my blog, inspired by them. For a few months now I have been a collector of nail polish, all colors, the cheap kind, the more pricey kind, all of it! And since I have many different colors now, all I want to do is wear them together in different patterns and styles. I don't know if I am going to be able to go back to the way things were; having civilized and well put nails. Its my new obsession, and I love it! Then I find out from one of my best friends that Solange has a nail art blog on her myspace page, so I go to it, and see the same smile on her face as I have on mine about my nails. I do a little more digging and find all kinds of nail art. People not only airbrush their nails, but actually paint all kinds of stuff on them by hand. WOWZA! I said. I see paintings of Mona Lisa, flags, bouquets of flowers, bling bling nails, just all types of stuff! NAIL ART IS MY NEW FUNKY DISCOVERY!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ishea said...

    Girl, you inspired me to try out some nail art...I have been obsessed with bubblegum pink and charcoal gray lately...I was just playing around with them but decided to stick to my signature shade, pink! I have a ton of pink colors and will practice mixing and matching those! lol...  

  2. Countdown To Change... said...

    Im SOOO glad!! Yess! Be free! Work them nails to their full potential! haha!!  

  3. itslikeigotaprivatejet said...

    Well, i dont put paint on my nails, but i sure think it looks good on yours. makes me smile when i see them :)