I Need To Upgrade....

Hola peeps! I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday!! Well, I need help guys. As I am looking at all the new blogs I’m following, I can’t help but to think of the Kat Williams comedy skit where he talks about Martin Lawrence’s 36 million dollar home, and having to do back to his, "I can’t even sleep here". HAHA! I feel the same way when I’m looking at peoples pages. I see all these fancy pages, and go back to mine, and I say, "I cant even use this anymore". I’m using the ol' hum drum layouts that blogger gives you, I cant get jiggy with this shee-it. I want my page to be all fancy too. I’m still kind of new to this site and I just learned how to put a video on my page. So my new followers, I want to know how to get the fancy layouts. I want my page to exude my personality, and these dots I have going on now, just aint doin' it for me, ya heard! I am taking all tips. Where to find the layouts? How to apply them to my page? How to place pictures throughout my blog instead of just on the right, left, and center. Alright guys and gals, thanks a bunches!!!! I appreciate all the help I can get!

3 comments:

  1. Brothers Blog said...

    I feel you on this. We use one of the blogger layouts too. I see many fancy pages and I too want to upgrade. I like to think even though the outside appearance of our "house" isn't that appealing the content on the inside hopefully keeps readers coming back.

    But I can't help unfortunately. I'm sure if you google blogger layouts that you can find some good ones. And blogger has instructions on how to add those things to your html code.

    I know that probably doesn't help much. But I also plan on trying to upgrade our page soon. So if I learn anything new I'll report back. lol  

  2. Countdown To Change... said...

    LOL! Thanks that does help! I didnt even think of searching on google for the layouts! But when you do yours still report back with new stuff! And i will do the same! LOL!  

  3. The DIVA said...

    I've been looking for some templates that I like to upgrade my template, but until then I have to work with what I have done so far already to my blogspot